Copyright, Disclaimer, and Other Related Matters
The website of the Bank of Japan Otaru Museum (hereafter "the site") is managed and maintained by the Bank of Japan Sapporo Branch.
The following applies to the contents of the site. Websites linked to the site -- including those of the Bank of Japan Sapporo Branch, the Bank of Japan, and the Currency Museum of the Bank of Japan's Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies -- are therefore not subject to the following conditions.
Please note that the contents of the site may be altered or erased without prior notification.
All constituent elements of the site, such as text, photos, and illustrations, are subject to copyright. This copyright is protected by the Copyright Act and international treaties.
The information included in the site may be copied or reproduced with the exceptions below. When copying or reproducing, the source, the Bank of Japan Sapporo Branch, should be explicitly credited.
- The copying or reproduction of the content for commercial purposes.
- The copying or reproduction of materials with notifications such as "Please contact the Bank of Japan Sapporo Branch for permission to copy or reproduce these materials."
- The copying or reproduction of photos, illustrations, or other image data.
The contents of the site may not be altered or erased without the prior permission of the Sapporo Branch.
The Sapporo Branch takes all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of information available on the site. However, no responsibility is assumed for consequences arising in connection with the use of any of the information available on the site.
Links to the Site
No permission is needed to link to the site.
When creating a link, however, be sure to do the following:
- Specify clearly that the link is connected to the site.
- Avoid links that give users the impression that part or all of the site is (a) a part of the linked site and/or (b) a site that requires payment or membership.
- Note that, with the exception of the URL address for the front page, URL addresses may be altered or erased without prior notification.
Names of products appearing on the site are generally trademarks or registered trademarks of companies or individuals.
On the site, the marks "™," "®," and "©"are used only in exceptional cases.